Information Collection and Use
- We collect information from you when you sign up for an account, place an order, fill out a form, or participate in other site features.
- The information we collect may include your name, email address, mailing address, and payment information.
- We use this information to provide you with the products and services you request, to communicate with you about your account, and to improve our site and services.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties.
- We may release your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights and safety.
Security of Personal Information
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information.
- Your information is stored securely and is only accessible by a limited number of personnel who have a legitimate need to access it.
- Our site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated policy on our site.